Updates about admission into the master programmes:
Information about admission into the Clinical Psychology, Psychological Counseling and Psychotherapy Master Program
I. Registration and information:
Registrations take place in the mentioned timeline, daily between 9:00 and 13:00, at the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, on Sindicatelor Street, No. 7, in Cluj-Napoca.
Contact: Tel.: 0264-590.967; 0264-405.337 (schedule with the public 09:00 – 12:00).
Necessary documents for the admission file:
- Baccalaureate diploma (original + 1 copy) and transcript of records (original + 1 copy).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (original + 1 copy), together with the diploma suppliment or the transcript of records (original + 1 copy). Graduates from the class of 2019 who haven’t received their bachelor’s degree diploma yet, will present a bachelor’s degree attestation.
- Birth certificate (original + 1 copy)
- Certificate of language proficiency in a language of international circulation (original + 1 copy). The certificate of language proficiency has to be issued by a certified institution (Foreign cultural centers, Linguistic centers / Specialized departments from Babeș-Bolyai University, from Cluj-Napoca, Accredited universities). To obtain a certificate you can contact the Lingua Center: (email@example.com; www.lingua.ubbcluj.ro) or Alpha (firstname.lastname@example.org; www.alpha.ubbcluj.ro; 0264 434164)
- Two photographs size ¾ (with the candidate’s name on the back)
- One copy of the identity card
- Registration form, which will be processed at registration
- Receipts which certify the payment of the processing fee and the admission fee (these fees will be paid at the time of registration). Fees must be paid for every specialization (in the event that the candidate will want to register into multiple master programmes)
- Medical certificate
- Envelope-type file.
50 RON processing fee + 200 RON admission fee.
Supplementary details regarding admission can be accessed on the Faculty’s site: https://psiedu.ubbcluj.ro/31-admitere-master
II. Eligibility conditions
Graduates with a bachelor’s degree in psychology, other social and human sciences or medicine.
III. Admission exam
It will take place at the Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy Department, on Republicii Street, No. 37, 400015, Cluj-Napoca. The time frame will be announced soon.
IV. Admission criteria:
The score of the bachelor’s degree graduation exam (20%) and an interview based on a report paper (theoretical synthesis or a research proposal), of up to 4 pages, on a relevant subject for the Master’s Program topic (80%). The raport is to be brought on the day of the exam, in a printed format and will be given to the examination board.
- The score of the baccalaureate exam.
- The score of the bachelor’s degree graduation exam.
Useful bibliography in compiling the report paper:
- David, D. (2004). Prelucrări inconştiente de informaţie. Editura Tritonic: Bucureşti.
- David, D. (2006). Psihologie clinică şi psihoterapie. Editura Polirom. Iaşi (ediţia a doua: 2013).
- David, D. (2006). Metodologia cercetarii clinice. Editura Polirom. Iasi.
V. Other information
- 53 tuition-free places and 22 with tuition
- there will be organized multiple seminar and project groups, as to not exceed the optimum number of students in one group.
- 4 semesters (2 years)
- Academic/professional accreditation from ARACIS;
- Professional/psychological accreditation:
- International (for psychotherapy) – from The Albert Ellis Institute, USA (the only accredited program from Romania) and from The European Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT).
- National – from the Romanian Psychologists College; for Clinical Psychology and in collaboration with APCCR for Psychological Counseling and Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapy.
Delete this paragraph after translating the page
Information on the Psychological Techniques of Behavior Control and Human Potential Development Masters Program
I. Registration and General Information
Registrations take place within the aforementioned period, daily between 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M., at the Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, No. 7, Sindicatelor Street, Cluj-Napoca.
Contact: tel. 0264-590.967; 0264-405.337 ( Schedule: 09:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.).
Documents necessary for registration:
1. High School Diploma (original + 1 copy) and high school academic records (original + 1 copy).
2. Bachelor Diploma or it’s equivalent (original + 1 copy), alongside the diploma supplement or academic records (original + 1 copy). Students who graduated in 2019 and have not yet received their diploma will attach a temporary Bachelor’s degree certificate.
3. Birth Certificate (original + 1 copy)
4. Linguistic Competence Certificate for an international circulation language (original + 1 copy). The Linguistic Competence Certificate must be issued by an authorized institution (Foreign Cultural Centers, Linguistic Centers / Specialized Departments within the Babeș-Bolyai University Cluj-Napoca, accredited universities). To obtain a certificate, you can contact the Lingua Center (email@example.com; www.lingua.ubbcluj.ro) or the Alpha Center (firstname.lastname@example.org; www.alpha.ubbcluj.ro; 0264 434164)
5. Two ¾ size photographs (with the candidate’s name written on the back)
6. Identity Card (1 copy)
7. Registration form, the form processed at registration
8. The receipt that certifies the payment of the processing fee and the admission fee (the payment for these fees will be made at the moment of the registration). Separate fees apply for each specialty (in case the candidate applies for multiple master’s programs)
9. Medical Certificate
Registration fees: 50 RON processing fees + 200 RON admission fee.
For more details you can access the Faculty’s website: https://psiedu.ubbcluj.ro/31-admitere-master
II. Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, other social sciences or medicine.
III. Admission Interview
The interview will take place at the Department of Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy on No. 37, Republicii Street, postal code 400015, Cluj-Napoca. The timetable will be available soon.
IV. Admission Criteria:
Bachelor’s degree grade (20%) and an interview based on a essay (theoretical synthesis or research project) of maximum 4 pages, on a relevant subject for the master’s domain (80%). The essay will be presented to the examination committee in print form only at the moment of the interview.
– High school graduation grade.
– Bachelor’s degree grade.
Useful bibliography for elaborating the admission essay:
• David, D. (2004). Prelucrări inconştiente de informaţie. Editura Tritonic: Bucureşti.
• David, D. (2006). Psihologie clinică şi psihoterapie. Editura Polirom. Iaşi (ediţia a doua: 2013).
• David, D. (2006). Metodologia cercetarii clinice. Editura Polirom. Iasi.
V. Other info
- 47 state financed spots and 28 tuition spots
- 4 semesters (2 years)
(1) Academic.professional ARACIS certification;
(2) Professional/Psychological certification:
a. International (for psychotherapy) – Albert Ellis Institute, SUA (the only certified program in Romania) and by European Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (EABCT).
b. National – by Romania’s Psychologists’ College for Clinical Psychology and, in collaboration with APCCR, for Psychological Counseling and Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy.